Are You Looking For Warehouse Operatives Jobs Farringdon?
Warehouse operatives are liable to agreement with goods and products that come into the warehouse or a stockroom. The Daily tasks would include, to check if there’s any item damaged or missing, moving stock roughly manually or using a forklift truck, picking and packing orders and keeping the scrap book of dealing out up to date.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Contract Type: Temporary
Joining Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12.84
Staff Direct is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Warehouse Worker in the IG1 area. If you are certified and interested log on us and send us your CV now.
As directed, the Warehouse Specialist performs a variety of warehousing duties that require an union of the establishment’s storage plan. Work involves most of the following: verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages, routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance similar to prescribed storage methods, rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage, removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment. This worker may con hand or capability trucks in performing warehousing duties. Must be computer literate and have SAP Logistics program knowledge.
Must be accomplished to lift and carry up to 35 Lbs
Must be adept to speak, read, write, and understand English.
If you are interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are avid to look for an organized and motivated warehouse job operative to connect our team. The warehouse job operative will be held responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organized, and stored. The warehouse job operative will next be responsible for package, scan, and prepare orders for delivery. The dedicated candidate is pleasant handling all the directory work, focused upon meeting quotas, and experienced in inventory software and databases. The warehouse job operative may also need to handle and play a part heavy machinery, or drive equipment, so a candidate once an experience and a genuine driver’s license is preferred.
Warehouse Operatives Jobs Farringdon Duties and Responsibilities
- keep the inventory and materials across facilities
- Process inventory for delivery
- Categorize, organize and gathering inventory in the precise location
- Package items and label correctly
- Scan the delivered items and ensure the sum and quality
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Stack and organize large bulk items manually or using an equipment
- Unload or load inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or new locations
- Wear safety gear at everything times
- Operate oppressive machinery subsequent to forklifts to imitate or store inventory
- Ensure workspace is clear of debris and surgically remove safety hazards from aisles
- Work as an alert team devotee to resolution team goals
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
Requirements And Qualifications For Warehouse Job Operative
- High moot degree or equivalent
- License or endorsement from the declare to operate stuffy machinery as needed
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to pass drug test/background check
- Physically skilled to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift
- Physically dexterous to lift up to 50 pounds or more
- Flexible timings to feat at night, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent accord of verbal and written communication skills
- Able to measure in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity taking into consideration inventory software, and skilled to upload data into the company system
- Able to be in independently
- Pays attention to detail and monitors the feel of inventory
- Highly organized and dexterous to addition items efficiently
- Must follow whatever health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the running and the state
We are just a call or an email away. We ensure a quick response on your one call or email as our staff is manageable right at your advance providing you when the best and most convenient services.