Are You Looking For Warehouse Operatives Jobs Acton?
Warehouse operatives are answerable to treaty with goods and products that come into the warehouse or a stockroom. The Daily tasks would include, to check if there’s any item damaged or missing, moving stock not far-off off from manually or using a forklift truck, picking and packing orders and keeping the autograph album of running up to date.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Contract Type: Temporary
Joining Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12.84
Staff Direct is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Warehouse Worker in the IG1 area. If you are recognized and interested read us and send us your CV now.
As directed, the Warehouse Specialist performs a variety of warehousing duties that require an harmony of the establishment’s storage plan. Work involves most of the following: verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages, routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance next prescribed storage methods, rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage, removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment. This worker may put on an act hand or knack trucks in temporary warehousing duties. Must be computer literate and have SAP Logistics program knowledge.
Must be nimble to lift and carry occurring to 35 Lbs
Must be competent to speak, read, write, and comprehend English.
If you are interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are keen to look for an organized and motivated warehouse job operative to member our team. The warehouse job operative will be blamed for ensuring inventory is processed, organized, and stored. The warehouse job operative will next be held responsible for package, scan, and prepare orders for delivery. The dedicated candidate is courteous handling whatever the manual work, focused upon meeting quotas, and experienced in inventory software and databases. The warehouse job operative may also compulsion to handle and decree heavy machinery, or objective equipment, so a candidate like an experience and a genuine driver’s license is preferred.
Warehouse Operatives Jobs Acton Duties and Responsibilities
- keep the inventory and materials across facilities
- Process inventory for delivery
- Categorize, organize and stock inventory in the true location
- Package items and label correctly
- Scan the delivered items and ensure the sum and quality
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Stack and organize large bulk items manually or using an equipment
- Unload or load inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Move materials from services to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
- Wear safety gear at whatever times
- Operate heavy machinery like forklifts to touch or increase inventory
- Ensure workspace is pardon of debris and separate safety hazards from aisles
- Work as an swift team believer to unmodified team goals
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
Requirements And Qualifications For Warehouse Job Operative
- High bookish degree or equivalent
- License or endorsement from the welcome to operate oppressive machinery as needed
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to pass drug test/background check
- Physically skilled to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift
- Physically practiced to lift up to 50 pounds or more
- Flexible timings to show at night, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent accord of verbal and written communication skills
- Able to achievement in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity taking into account inventory software, and able to upload data into the company system
- Able to conduct yourself independently
- Pays attention to detail and monitors the vibes of inventory
- Highly organized and competent to deposit items efficiently
- Must follow anything health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the giving out and the state
We are just a call or an email away. We ensure a quick response on your one call or email as our staff is clear right at your assistance providing you behind the best and most convenient services.