Thai Chef In Bang Yai
Thai Chef In Bang Yai are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspect of food preparation. Their main responsibilities combine planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Abbotswood
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Bangkok
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Thai Chef In Bang Yai to partner in crime with our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities tote up studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be bright to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with highly developed cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d once to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and focus upon an pure menu that delights our guests.
Responsibilities Of Thai Chef In Bang Yai
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent publicize and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking accretion of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
Thai Chef In Bang Yai Requirements:
- Culinary university degree/diploma.
- Past experience as an flexible chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and feeling control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pronounce stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary performance ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people afterward food.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-Direct Now!
To apply refer to your CV to arrange a hasty placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800