Thai Chef In Ban Khlong Bon
Thai Chef In Ban Khlong Bon are culinary professionals trained in all aspect of food preparation. Their main responsibilities adjoin planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Abbotswood
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Bangkok
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a Thai Chef In Ban Khlong Bon to accomplice with our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting going upon menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be bright to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with avant-garde cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d when to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and focus upon an pure menu that delights our guests.
Responsibilities Of Thai Chef In Ban Khlong Bon
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent proclaim and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking growth of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
Thai Chef In Ban Khlong Bon Requirements:
- Culinary school degree/diploma.
- Past experience as an flexible chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and feeling control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to regard as being stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary feat ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people taking into consideration food.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-Direct Now!
To apply refer to your CV to arrange a brusque placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800