Personal Assistant Jobs in Fulham
Job Description: Personal Assistant Jobs in Fulham
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: West_London_W10
Salary Rate: £10-£11/hr
Recruitment-agency.London is delighted to manage to manage to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Personal Assistant in the EC1 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Personal Assistant Jobs in Abbey Wood
Responsibilities Of Personal Assistant Jobs in Fulham
1. To organize and maintain an accurate diary.
2. Establish and preserve efficient office systems and ensure the provision of a full secretarial and administrative service.
3. Show initiative in the absence of the Hospital Director to ensure that urgent matters are addressed
4. Co-ordinate reports for concurrence to various outside and internal bodies.
5. Prepare presentations as required
6. Organise meetings, venues, and book becoming accustomed where required and prepare agenda’s
7. Take and build minutes as and bearing in mind required
8. Ensure posts and e-mails are actioned promptly
9. Liaise following external parties and agencies as required
10. Establish and maintain an functioning filing system, including paper and electronically.
11. To maintain confidentially at whatever times guidance relating to patients, staff, and hospital business.
12. Arrange and disseminate on-call rota.
13. Undertake any supplementary tasks requested that are commensurate in imitation of the post’s level of responsibility
Qualifications for Personal Assistant Jobs in Fulham
Secretarial qualification/experience essential
ECDL, RSA II, Typing/Word Processing, or equivalent
4 GCSEs’s at grade C or above (including English and Mathematics) or equivalent Personal Assistant Jobs in Abbey Wood
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Administrative and secretarial skills
- Word Processing skills
- Telephone systems
- Minute taking
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Numerical and verbal literacy skills
- Medical terminology
- Diplomatic bordering dealing with stomach-ache matters
- Ability to make judgments single-handedly and to put upon an accomplishment pro-actively
- Able to maintain confidentiality at anything times
- Able to set sights on and prioritize workload
- Minimum 3 years of subconscious a Personal Assistant for a Senior Manager or above.
- Experience of minute taking and adept in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-Direct Now!
To apply direct your CV to arrange an short placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800