Kitchen Porters Jobs in Golders Green
A Kitchen Porter or Kitchen Steward is responsible for assisting further kitchen staff at the back Cooks, Chefs, Supervisors, or Managers. Their primary duties be next to cleaning the kitchen, shopping for supplies, equipment and organizing food and further items in the stockroom.
Job Title: Kitchen porters
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: PutneyBridge_SW15
Salary Rate: £9 – £10 per hour
As a Kitchen Porters Jobs in Golders Green , you should display excellent communication skills and be smart to follow instructions. Ultimately, an exceptional kitchen porter should adhere to food health and safety regulations even if carrying out anything kitchen duties.
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Porters Jobs in Golders Green:
- Cleaning and sanitizing anything meal preparation areas as without difficulty as kitchen walls, stoves, sinks, ovens, and grills.
- Sweeping and mopping all kitchen Place during shifts and at the slip of shifts.
- Washing dirty dishes, cutting boards, utensils, and cooking equipment.
- Ensuring that food mixers, cookers, and new cooking equipment are in good working order.
- Receiving and unpacking whatever deliveries.
- Emptying, re-lining, and washing garbage cans as required.
- Ensuring that refrigerators, freezers, and storage areas are clean and well-organized.
- Assisting the Chef in past basic food preparation, which includes washing, peeling, and rude meal ingredients as per the Chef’s instructions.
Requirements For Kitchen Kitchen Porters Jobs in Golders Green:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven experience assisting in public notice kitchen environments.
- Working knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to completion as a part of a team.
- The carrying out to the fragment of legislation in a fast-paced environment.
- The endowment to stand for Elongated periods.
- Excellent time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Kitchen porters jobs in Aley Green
Are you looking for employment?
Contact Staff-Direct now!
To apply refer your CV to arrange a short placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151