Waiting Jobs in Wimbledon
Staff-Direct Is delighted to direct to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Waiting Staff in the SW15 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Waiting Jobs in Wimbledon
Job Title: Waiting Staff
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW15
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
Responsibilities Of Waiting Jobs in Wimbledon:
- Greeting customers and showing them to their table.
- Preparing tables, ensuring they are clean and sufficiently set.
- Maintaining knowledge of the unadulterated menu, daily specials, and hand items.
- Presenting customers in the thesame way as the menu, informing them of daily specials, and taking orders.
- Checking the character of dishes previously serving them.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Attending tables and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Delivering checks and taking payments.
- Handling customer complaints.Waiting Jobs in Wimbledon
- Strictly adhering to food, sanitary, and safety standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Hospitality-related kitchen or front-of-the-house experience preferred
- Current food handler’s card and other authorization as required by federal/state/local law
Wait Staff Requirements:
- Experience as wait staff, server, or in a similar role preferred.
- Experience full of life a cash register and using ordering systems.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to preserve a positive attitude.
- Excellent customer other skills.
- Good living issue condition.
- Good team player.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact WorkersDirect Now!
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151