Waiting Jobs in West Hampstead
Staff-Direct Is delighted to direct to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Waiting Staff in the SW15 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Waiting Jobs in West Hampstead
Job Title: Waiting Staff
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW15
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
Responsibilities Of Waiting Jobs in West Hampstead:
- Greeting customers and showing them to their table.
- Preparing tables, ensuring they are clean and adequately set.
- Maintaining knowledge of the answer menu, daily specials, and hand items.
- Presenting customers in the same way as the menu, informing them of daily specials, and taking orders.
- Checking the mood of dishes in the past serving them.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Attending tables and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Delivering checks and taking payments.
- Handling customer complaints.Waiting Jobs in West Hampstead
- Strictly adhering to food, sanitary, and safety standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED
- Hospitality-related kitchen or front-of-the-house experience preferred
- Current food handler’s card and other endorsement as required by federal/state/local law
Wait Staff Requirements:
- Experience as wait staff, server, or in a thesame role preferred.
- Experience enthusiastic a cash register and using ordering systems.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to maintain a clear attitude.
- Excellent customer new skills.
- Good living concern condition.
- Good team player.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact WorkersDirect Now!
To apply forward your CV to arrange an short placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151