Waiting Jobs in Upper Norwood
Staff-Direct Is delighted to run to give the job role of an experienced Waiting Staff in the SW15 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Waiting Jobs in Upper Norwood
Job Title: Waiting Staff
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW15
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
Responsibilities Of Waiting Jobs in Upper Norwood:
- Greeting customers and showing them to their table.
- Preparing tables, ensuring they are tidy and adequately set.
- Maintaining knowledge of the total menu, daily specials, and hand items.
- Presenting customers in the similar way as the menu, informing them of daily specials, and taking orders.
- Checking the environment of dishes in the past serving them.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Attending tables and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Delivering checks and taking payments.
- Handling customer complaints.Waiting Jobs in Upper Norwood
- Strictly adhering to food, sanitary, and safety standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED
- Hospitality-related kitchen or front-of-the-house experience preferred
- Current food handler’s card and other official recognition as required by federal/state/local law
Wait Staff Requirements:
- Experience as wait staff, server, or in a thesame role preferred.
- Experience practicing a cash register and using ordering systems.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to preserve a sure attitude.
- Excellent customer supplementary skills.
- Good living concern condition.
- Good team player.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact WorkersDirect Now!
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151