Waiting Jobs in Streatham
Staff-Direct Is delighted to direct to come taking place with the child support for the job role of an experienced Waiting Staff in the SW15 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Waiting Jobs in Streatham
Job Title: Waiting Staff
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW15
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
Responsibilities Of Waiting Jobs in Streatham:
- Greeting customers and showing them to their table.
- Preparing tables, ensuring they are clean and abundantly set.
- Maintaining knowledge of the given menu, daily specials, and hand items.
- Presenting customers in the thesame way as the menu, informing them of daily specials, and taking orders.
- Checking the air of dishes back serving them.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Attending tables and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Delivering checks and taking payments.
- Handling customer complaints.Waiting Jobs in Streatham
- Strictly adhering to food, sanitary, and safety standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED
- Hospitality-related kitchen or front-of-the-house experience preferred
- Current food handler’s card and other official approval as required by federal/state/local law
Wait Staff Requirements:
- Experience as wait staff, server, or in a thesame role preferred.
- Experience dynamic a cash register and using ordering systems.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to preserve a clear attitude.
- Excellent customer extra skills.
- Good living situation condition.
- Good team player.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact WorkersDirect Now!
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151