Waiting Jobs in South Hampstead
Staff-Direct Is delighted to manage to find the allowance for the job role of an experienced Waiting Staff in the SW15 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Waiting Jobs in South Hampstead
Job Title: Waiting Staff
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW15
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
Responsibilities Of Waiting Jobs in South Hampstead:
- Greeting customers and showing them to their table.
- Preparing tables, ensuring they are clean and sufficiently set.
- Maintaining knowledge of the unqualified menu, daily specials, and hand items.
- Presenting customers in the thesame way as the menu, informing them of daily specials, and taking orders.
- Checking the air of dishes previously serving them.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Attending tables and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Delivering checks and taking payments.
- Handling customer complaints.Waiting Jobs in South Hampstead
- Strictly adhering to food, sanitary, and safety standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED
- Hospitality-related kitchen or front-of-the-house experience preferred
- Current food handler’s card and other official approval as required by federal/state/local law
Wait Staff Requirements:
- Experience as wait staff, server, or in a same role preferred.
- Experience functioning a cash register and using ordering systems.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to preserve a sure attitude.
- Excellent customer other skills.
- Good living concern condition.
- Good team player.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact WorkersDirect Now!
To apply refer your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151