Waiting Jobs in Earlsfield
Staff-Direct Is delighted to rule to offer the job role of an experienced Waiting Staff in the SW15 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Waiting Jobs in Earlsfield
Job Title: Waiting Staff
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW15
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
Responsibilities Of Waiting Jobs in Earlsfield:
- Greeting customers and showing them to their table.
- Preparing tables, ensuring they are clean and adequately set.
- Maintaining knowledge of the given menu, daily specials, and hand items.
- Presenting customers in the similar way as the menu, informing them of daily specials, and taking orders.
- Checking the atmosphere of dishes past serving them.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Attending tables and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Delivering checks and taking payments.
- Handling customer complaints.Waiting Jobs in Earlsfield
- Strictly adhering to food, sanitary, and safety standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED
- Hospitality-related kitchen or front-of-the-house experience preferred
- Current food handler’s card and other official approval as required by federal/state/local law
Wait Staff Requirements:
- Experience as wait staff, server, or in a same role preferred.
- Experience effective a cash register and using ordering systems.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to preserve a determined attitude.
- Excellent customer further skills.
- Good living matter condition.
- Good team player.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact WorkersDirect Now!
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151