Waiting Jobs in Colindale
Staff-Direct Is delighted to govern to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Waiting Staff in the SW15 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Waiting Jobs in Colindale
Job Title: Waiting Staff
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW15
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
Responsibilities Of Waiting Jobs in Colindale:
- Greeting customers and showing them to their table.
- Preparing tables, ensuring they are tidy and abundantly set.
- Maintaining knowledge of the resolution menu, daily specials, and hand items.
- Presenting customers in the similar way as the menu, informing them of daily specials, and taking orders.
- Checking the tone of dishes in the past serving them.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Attending tables and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Delivering checks and taking payments.
- Handling customer complaints.Waiting Jobs in Colindale
- Strictly adhering to food, sanitary, and safety standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED
- Hospitality-related kitchen or front-of-the-house experience preferred
- Current food handler’s card and other official recognition as required by federal/state/local law
Wait Staff Requirements:
- Experience as wait staff, server, or in a same role preferred.
- Experience full of zip a cash register and using ordering systems.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to preserve a Definite attitude.
- Excellent customer supplementary skills.
- Good living event condition.
- Good team player.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact WorkersDirect Now!
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an terse placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151