Position: Traffic Planner
Hours: 18:00-06:00 / 12 hour shifts
About your new company
My client, a leading transport and warehouse company are actively seeking a traffic planner for their busy site at Droitwich. An inspiring company to work for who invest heavily in their employees, ensuring a supportive and inclusive workforce.
About your new traffic planner role
- You will be responsible for the timely traffic planning of routes and scheduling delivery times to ensure that the customer receives a first class service in a cost effective way.
- You will work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of vehicles and transport logistics.
- 4 on 4 off days – 6am – 6pm
The successful traffic planner will receive
- £26,000 per annum basic salary.
- Performance based support and development.
- Overtime opportunities paid at an enhanced rate.
- 20 days holiday a year.
- Nest pension scheme.
- Company work wear will be provided.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advice on your next traffic planner role, please contact Paul at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323
Reference ID: 2242/1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 /year
- Traffic Planner: 1 year (Required)