Duration: Ongoing locum placement
Grade: Band 6
Working Hours: Full time and part time
Qualifications: Locum required to work in new built healthcare centre as part of the Cardigan MSK physio team.
Sonographers Medical Specialist Recruitment requires an experienced Physiotherapist to work in the Wales area.
Our client in Wales is currently recruiting for a Locum Physiotherapist to work in a busy NHS hospital. Candidate must have NHS experience.
- This position is looking to start as soon as possible for an ongoing period
- Full-time or part-time placement (Job share available) – weekdays up to 19:00 & weekends
- Candidate will possess recent experience in working within a UK-based hospital or a clinic.
- A positive work attitude and the right motivation for the job.
- Full occupational health records
- Must be NHS compliant as per our CCS/LPP/THE contract terms
- Appropriate professional qualification in Ultrasound
- Must be capable of scanning and reporting independently
Sonographers Medical is a major Healthcare recruitment agency registered with The Crown Commercial Services CCS, London Procurement Programme, for the recruitment of both AHP & HSS and Non-medical Non-clinical staff. We have existing contracts, throughout the UK. We are able to provide you with all available vacancies throughout the UK. You could earn £250 by just referring a friend or colleague who completes the registration process and commences work with Sonographers Medical in a temporary or permanent position T&C’s apply.
For details on this job and other available vacancies including ongoing weekend jobs contact the Specialist Radiography and Ultrasound team.
SONOGRAPHERS Medical Specialist Recruitment
Tel: 020 8551 1299