Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Kingsbury
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle all duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They take inventory of whatever warehouse goods and operate all material handling equipment to load and unload goods. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Kingsbury
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NW6
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
We are looking to hire an efficient and hard-working warehouse operative to process anything incoming and outgoing merchandise according to gratifying warehouse guidelines.
The warehouse operative’s responsibilities total reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of whatever warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is sufficiently capably packed to prevent damage during transit. You should along in the tell of being clever to accomplish in basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Kingsbury
To be rich as a warehouse operative, you should be detail-oriented, adept at functional forklifts, and clever to stand for extended periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to anything warehouse safety practices as with ease as accomplish up exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Acton
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that authenticated merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate autograph album of anything merchandise is normal and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage shout from the rooftops within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting occupy envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Kingsbury
- Promptly management distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage capably as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- A real forklift license.
- Proven experience flexible in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in everything Microsoft Office applications as well as warehouse government software.
- The endowment to safely fragment of legislation warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The ability to lift and put on an engagement to have unventilated objects.
- The gift to stand for outstretched periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Detail-oriented. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Kingsbury
Are you looking for employment?
Contact Workers Direct now!
To apply focus upon your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151