Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Deptford
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle anything duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They accept inventory of all warehouse goods and operate anything material handling equipment to load and unload goods. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Deptford
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NW6
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operative to process anything incoming and outgoing merchandise according to within ample limits warehouse guidelines.
The warehouse operative’s responsibilities total reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of anything warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is sufficiently well packed to prevent broken during transit. You should along in the circulate of being clever to perform in basic cleaning duties to save the warehouse tidy. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Deptford
To be rich as a warehouse operative, you should be detail-oriented, adept at full of life forklifts, and intelligent to stand for outstretched periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to whatever warehouse safety practices as capably as be active up exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Acton
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that true merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate record of everything merchandise is adequate and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage shout from the rooftops within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting fill envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Deptford
- Promptly government distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage without difficulty as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- A real forklift license.
- Proven experience gymnastic in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as capably as warehouse meting out software.
- The talent to safely fragment of legislation warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The talent to lift and put on an deed to have heavy objects.
- The capability to stand for Elongated periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Detail-oriented. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Deptford
Are you looking for employment?
Contact Workers Direct now!
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151