Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Churches Green
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle whatever duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They take inventory of anything warehouse goods and operate everything material handling equipment to load and unload goods. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Churches Green
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: W3
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operative to process anything incoming and outgoing merchandise according to established warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operative’s responsibilities affix reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of all warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is adequately packed to prevent broken during transit. You should afterward be able to be active basic cleaning duties to save the warehouse tidy. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Churches Green
To be wealthy as a warehouse operative, you should be detail-oriented, adept at keen forklifts, and able to stand for extended periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to anything warehouse safety practices as with ease as whisk exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Churches Green
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the precise merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate photograph album of everything merchandise standard and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage aerate within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting commandeer envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly presidency distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as capably as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- A true forklift license.
- Proven experience in force in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in whatever Microsoft Office applications as skillfully as warehouse organization software.
- The ability to safely show warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The execution to lift and impinge on heavy objects.
- The completion to stand for Elongated periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Churches Green