Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Chapel Row
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle anything duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They take inventory of whatever warehouse goods and operate anything material handling equipment to load and unload goods. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Chapel Row
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: W3
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operative to process anything incoming and outgoing merchandise according to customary warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operative’s responsibilities count up reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of all warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is passably packed to prevent damage during transit. You should plus be practiced to pretense basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Chapel Row
To be rich as a warehouse operative, you should be detail-oriented, adept at in force forklifts, and clever to stand for outstretched periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to anything warehouse safety practices as well as disquiet exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Chapel Row
- Signing for shipments on receipt and verifying that the truthful merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate compilation of whatever merchandise time-honored and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage way of being within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting appropriate envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly executive distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as well as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- A genuine forklift license.
- Proven experience on the go in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in anything Microsoft Office applications as skillfully as warehouse organization software.
- The feat to safely discharge duty warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The realization to lift and involve heavy objects.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Chapel Row