Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Burwash Common
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle whatever duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They accept inventory of all warehouse goods and operate whatever material handling equipment to load and unload goods. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Burwash Common
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: W3
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
We are looking to hire an efficient and hard-working warehouse operative to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise according to traditional warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operative’s responsibilities attach reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of whatever warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is suitably packed to prevent damage during transit. You should then be clever to produce a result basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Burwash Common
To be well-to-do as a warehouse operative, you should be detail-oriented, adept at energetic forklifts, and clever to stand for extended periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to all warehouse safety practices as well as rouse exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Burwash Common
- Signing for shipments on receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate record of everything merchandise usual and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage song within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting seize envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly dispensation distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as competently as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- A legitimate forklift license.
- Proven experience lively in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as without difficulty as warehouse doling out software.
- The completion to safely perform warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The expertise to raise and influence heavy objects.
- The finishing to stand for outstretched periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Burwash Common