Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Brownbread Street
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle whatever duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They accept inventory of whatever warehouse goods and operate anything material handling equipment to load and unload goods. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Brownbread Street
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: W3
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
We are looking to hire an efficient and hard-working warehouse operative to process everything incoming and outgoing merchandise according to expected warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operative’s responsibilities combine reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of whatever warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is passably packed to prevent damage during transit. You should plus be dexterous to play-act basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Brownbread Street
To be rich as a warehouse operative, you should be detail-oriented, adept at full of zip forklifts, and adept to stand for extended periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to whatever warehouse safety practices as well as trouble exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Brownbread Street
- Signing for shipments on receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate folder of all merchandise traditional and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage heavens within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting seize envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly direction distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as without difficulty as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- A legal forklift license.
- Proven experience effective in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in whatever Microsoft Office applications as competently as warehouse admin software.
- The triumph to safely law warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The attainment to lift and assume heavy objects.
- The realization to stand for outstretched periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an short placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Brownbread Street