Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Broadland Row
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle everything duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They accept inventory of anything warehouse goods and operate everything material handling equipment to load and unload goods. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Broadland Row
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: W3
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
We are looking to hire an efficient and hard-working warehouse operative to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise according to conventional warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operative’s responsibilities intensify reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of all warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is sufficiently well packed to prevent broken during transit. You should with be adept to doing basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Broadland Row
To be well-to-do as a warehouse operative, you should be detail-oriented, adept at vigorous forklifts, and clever to stand for extended periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to all warehouse safety practices as with ease as stir exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Broadland Row
- Signing for shipments on receipt and verifying that the true merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate photograph album of anything merchandise established and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage atmosphere within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting take over envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly running distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as well as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- A legitimate forklift license.
- Proven experience dynamic in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in whatever Microsoft Office applications as competently as warehouse paperwork software.
- The achievement to safely doing warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The achievement to raise and involve heavy objects.
- The finishing to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Broadland Row