Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Broad Oak
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle everything duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They take inventory of everything warehouse goods and operate whatever material handling equipment to load and unload goods. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Broad Oak
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: W3
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
We are looking to hire an efficient and hard-working warehouse operative to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise according to expected warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operative’s responsibilities attach reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of everything warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is adequately packed to prevent broken during transit. You should as a consequence be clever to accomplishment basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Broad Oak
To be successful as a warehouse operative, you should be detail-oriented, adept at functional forklifts, and clever to stand for outstretched periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to everything warehouse safety practices as with ease as raise a fuss exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Broad Oak
- Signing for shipments on receipt and verifying that the precise merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage tune within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting invade envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly government distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as capably as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- A real forklift license.
- Proven experience enthusiastic in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as without difficulty as warehouse running software.
- The talent to safely play a role warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The exploit to lift and upset heavy objects.
- The triumph to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Broad Oak