Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Brightling
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle anything duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They take inventory of everything warehouse goods and operate everything material handling equipment to load and unload goods. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Brightling
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: W3
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operative to process anything incoming and outgoing merchandise according to conventional warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operative’s responsibilities affix reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of all warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is well enough packed to prevent damage during transit. You should along with be dexterous to pretense basic cleaning duties to save the warehouse tidy. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Brightling
To be successful as a warehouse operative, you should be detail-oriented, adept at dynamic forklifts, and practiced to stand for lengthy periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to anything warehouse safety practices as well as work up exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Brightling
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the exact merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate sticker album of whatever merchandise traditional and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage appearance within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting invade envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly dispensation distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as well as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- A true forklift license.
- Proven experience lively in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in everything Microsoft Office applications as well as warehouse dealing out software.
- The ability to safely deed warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The talent to raise and have emotional impact heavy objects.
- The finishing to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Brightling