Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bodle Street Green
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle anything duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They take inventory of all warehouse goods and operate anything material handling equipment to load and unload goods. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bodle Street Green
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: W3
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
We are looking to hire an efficient and hard-working warehouse operative to process anything incoming and outgoing merchandise according to acknowledged warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operative’s responsibilities add together reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of everything warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is tolerably packed to prevent broken during transit. You should furthermore be competent to take steps basic cleaning duties to save the warehouse tidy. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bodle Street Green
To be well-to-do as a warehouse operative, you should be detail-oriented, adept at involved forklifts, and skillful to stand for Elongated periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to everything warehouse safety practices as without difficulty as advocate exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bodle Street Green
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the perfect merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate photo album of all merchandise usual and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage tell within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting appropriate envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly management distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as skillfully as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- A legal forklift license.
- Proven experience full of zip in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as without difficulty as warehouse processing software.
- The capability to safely play a part warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The achievement to lift and impinge on heavy objects.
- The ability to stand for Elongated periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bodle Street Green