Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bodiam
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle everything duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They accept inventory of whatever warehouse goods and operate all material handling equipment to load and unload goods. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bodiam
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: W3
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operative to process whatever incoming and outgoing merchandise according to established warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operative’s responsibilities count reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of anything warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is adequately packed to prevent damage during transit. You should with be skillful to work basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bodiam
To be thriving as a warehouse operative, you should be detail-oriented, adept at dynamic forklifts, and skilled to stand for lengthy periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to all warehouse safety practices as skillfully as mix up exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bodiam
- Signing for shipments on receipt and verifying that the truthful merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate compilation of all merchandise traditional and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage impression within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting occupy envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly management distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as without difficulty as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- A valid forklift license.
- Proven experience functional in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in everything Microsoft Office applications as well as warehouse supervision software.
- The feat to safely feat warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The expertise to lift and distress heavy objects.
- The expertise to stand for lengthy periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bodiam