Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Birchett’s Green
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle whatever duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They take inventory of everything warehouse goods and operate whatever material handling equipment to load and unload goods. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Birchett’s Green
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: W3
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
We are looking to hire an efficient and hard-working warehouse operative to process everything incoming and outgoing merchandise according to acknowledged warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operative’s responsibilities adjoin reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of whatever warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is well enough packed to prevent damage during transit. You should as well as be skillful to decree basic cleaning duties to save the warehouse tidy. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Birchett’s Green
To be well-to-do as a warehouse operative, you should be detail-oriented, adept at functional forklifts, and dexterous to stand for lengthy periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to anything warehouse safety practices as without difficulty as disconcert exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Birchett’s Green
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the true merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate cassette of anything merchandise time-honored and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage freshen within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting invade envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly giving out distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as capably as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- A genuine forklift license.
- Proven experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in anything Microsoft Office applications as competently as warehouse meting out software.
- The attainment to safely measure warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The endowment to lift and pretend to have heavy objects.
- The capability to stand for Elongated periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Birchett’s Green