Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bexhill-on-Sea
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle whatever duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They take inventory of everything warehouse goods and operate all material handling equipment to load and unload goods. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bexhill-on-Sea
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: W3
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operative to process whatever incoming and outgoing merchandise according to received warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operative’s responsibilities combine reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of everything warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is passably packed to prevent damage during transit. You should also be nimble to doing basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bexhill-on-Sea
To be booming as a warehouse operative, you should be detail-oriented, adept at vigorous forklifts, and adept to stand for Elongated periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to all warehouse safety practices as with ease as disconcert exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bexhill-on-Sea
- Signing for shipments on receipt and verifying that the truthful merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate tape of everything merchandise standard and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage song within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting occupy envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly supervision distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as skillfully as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- A true forklift license.
- Proven experience on the go in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as capably as warehouse dealing out software.
- The carrying out to safely ham it up warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The execution to lift and influence heavy objects.
- The skill to stand for lengthy periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Bexhill-on-Sea