Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Battle
Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle everything duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage. They accept inventory of all warehouse goods and operate anything material handling equipment to load and unload goods. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Battle
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: W3
Salary Rate: £9-£10/hr
We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operative to process everything incoming and outgoing merchandise according to established warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operative’s responsibilities complement reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of everything warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is tolerably packed to prevent broken during transit. You should next be practiced to perform basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy. Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Battle
To be wealthy as a warehouse operative, you should be detail-oriented, adept at in action forklifts, and able to stand for lengthy periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to anything warehouse safety practices as with ease as excite exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Battle
- Signing for shipments on receipt and verifying that the true merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate sticker album of anything merchandise standard and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage appearance within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting appropriate envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly government distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as skillfully as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- A authentic forklift license.
- Proven experience effective in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in everything Microsoft Office applications as with ease as warehouse meting out software.
- The attainment to safely measure warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The carrying out to raise and have emotional impact heavy objects.
- The endowment to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Warehouse Operatives Jobs in Battle