Van Driver Jobs In Widmore
The role of a van driver is to deal with goods from a manufacturer to a retail outlet, such as a shop and wholesaler. Many van drivers spend long hours upon the road so it is a job best suited to people who don’t mind spending the enormous majority of their grow old in a vehicle. Van drivers need to have great communication skills to settlement with customers
As without difficulty as making deliveries, the driver has to be clever to save detailed records of mileage, fuel consumption, and supplementary purchases made while on duty. On coming on at a delivery site, the driver must accept a signature, fill out forms or hand out invoices. Van Driver Jobs In Widmore
Job Title: Van Driver
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE6
Salary Rate: £10 – £12/hr
Duties Of Van Driver Jobs In Widmore
- Pick occurring items from warehouses or retail outlets
- Assist leaders in loading items onto the van and ensuring that they are stacked properly
- Ensure that the van entry is locked correctly pronounce loading
- Chart out the invade route using maps or GPS
- Drive the van to the destination in a safe manner and by following all traffic rules
- Make several stops to retail outlets to speak to items
- Assist past the unloading of items
- Make positive that the item count up is correct
- Take signatures upon order delivery forms and inform superior of affluent delivery
- Perform general and preventative maintenance on the vehicle
• Being punctual.
• Having excellent driving skills.
• Being well-behaved and trustworthy.
• Having great concentration.
• Having interpersonal abilities.
• Having knowledge about routes and geography.
• Being clever to work below pressure.
• Having awareness of safety procedures for goods´ loading and unloading processes.
• Being able to meet deadlines.
• Having great communication skills. Van Driver Jobs In Widmore
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online