Van Driver Jobs In West Kensington
The role of a van driver is to tackle goods from a manufacturer to a retail outlet, such as a shop and wholesaler. Many van drivers spend long hours upon the road fittingly it is a job best suited to people who don’t mind spending the vast majority of their grow old in a vehicle. Van drivers need to have good communication skills to unity with customers
As skillfully as making deliveries, the driver has to be able to keep detailed chronicles of mileage, fuel consumption, and extra purchases made while upon duty. On initiation at a delivery site, the driver must take a signature, fill out forms or hand out invoices. Van Driver Jobs In West Kensington
Job Title: Van Driver
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE6
Salary Rate: £10 – £12/hr
Duties Of Van Driver Jobs In West Kensington
- Pick stirring items from warehouses or retail outlets
- Assist leaders in loading items onto the van and ensuring that they are stacked properly
- Ensure that the van get into is locked correctly broadcast loading
- Chart out the seize route using maps or GPS
- Drive the van to the destination in a secure manner and by following anything traffic rules
- Make several stops to retail outlets to tackle items
- Assist later than the unloading of items
- Make certain that the item increase is correct
- Take signatures on order delivery forms and inform superior of well-to-do delivery
- Perform general and preventative maintenance upon the vehicle
• Being punctual.
• Having excellent driving skills.
• Being trustworthy and trustworthy.
• Having good concentration.
• Having interpersonal abilities.
• Having knowledge practically routes and geography.
• Being dexterous to work under pressure.
• Having awareness of safety trial for goods´ loading and unloading processes.
• Being clever to meet deadlines.
• Having great communication skills. Van Driver Jobs In West Kensington
To apply refer your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online