Pastry Chef Jobs In City of Westminster
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are responsible for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and additional confections. They can put on an act in a variety of food industries and will usually be a allowance of a larger team of chefs. Pastry Chef Jobs In City of Westminster
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef for our client to be blamed for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing additional recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should worship baking and be inspired to create masterpieces that go greater than our customers’ expectations.
To be thriving in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Pastry Chef Jobs In City of Westminster
Responsibilities Of Pastry Chef Jobs In City of Westminster:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising in imitation of the executive and sous chefs to ensure a wealthy working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and additional kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by taking into consideration a set recipe.
- Developing extra recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting afterward customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the gathering of baking ingredients.
- Ordering other supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience working within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative talent with artistic faculty in decorating cakes and new desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible practicing hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of full of zip in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Pastry Chef Jobs In City of Westminster