Pastry Chef Jobs In Church Street
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are answerable for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and supplementary confections. They can sham in a variety of food industries and will usually be a part of a larger team of chefs. Pastry Chef Jobs In Church Street
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef for our client to be answerable for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing new recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should admire baking and be inspired to Make masterpieces that go higher than our customers’ expectations.
To be well-off in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Pastry Chef Jobs In Church Street
Responsibilities Of Pastry Chef Jobs In Church Street:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising later than the dealing out and sous chefs to ensure a well-to-do working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by considering a set recipe.
- Developing extra recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting bearing in mind customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the hoard of baking ingredients.
- Ordering further supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High moot diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience lively within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative success with artistic aptitude in decorating cakes and other desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible effective hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of on the go in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Pastry Chef Jobs In Church Street