Pastry Chef Jobs In Carshalton
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are liable for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and new confections. They can play a role in a variety of food industries and will usually be a part of a larger team of chefs. Pastry Chef Jobs In Carshalton
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef for our client to be held responsible for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing further recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should glorify baking and be inspired to create masterpieces that go higher than our customers’ expectations.
To be well-to-do in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Pastry Chef Jobs In Carshalton
Responsibilities Of Pastry Chef Jobs In Carshalton:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising in the tell of the direction and sous chefs to ensure a well-off working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and supplementary kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by in the same way as a set recipe.
- Developing additional recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting in imitation of customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the addition of baking ingredients.
- Ordering further supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience lively within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative talent with artistic aptitude in decorating cakes and other desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible effective hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of in action in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an short placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Pastry Chef Jobs In Carshalton