Pastry Chef Jobs In Canning Town
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are liable for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and new confections. They can work in a variety of food industries and will usually be a ration of a larger team of chefs. Pastry Chef Jobs In Canning Town
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef for our client to be liable for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing other recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should exalt baking and be inspired to create masterpieces that go over our customers’ expectations.
To be flourishing in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Pastry Chef Jobs In Canning Town
Responsibilities Of Pastry Chef Jobs In Canning Town:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising taking into account the processing and sous chefs to ensure a successful working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by behind a set recipe.
- Developing extra recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting following customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the buildup of baking ingredients.
- Ordering supplementary supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience functioning within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative success with artistic capacity in decorating cakes and other desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible functional hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of effective in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Pastry Chef Jobs In Canning Town