Pastry Chef Jobs In Brixton
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are held responsible for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and supplementary confections. They can produce a result in a variety of food industries and will usually be a portion of a larger team of chefs. Pastry Chef Jobs In Brixton
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef for our client to be blamed for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing additional recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should worship baking and be inspired to Make masterpieces that go greater than our customers’ expectations.
To be booming in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Pastry Chef Jobs In Brixton
Responsibilities Of Pastry Chef Jobs In Brixton:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising taking into account the government and sous chefs to ensure a wealthy working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and additional kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by in the same way as a set recipe.
- Developing extra recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting taking into account customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the hoard of baking ingredients.
- Ordering other supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience involved within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative ability with artistic capability in decorating cakes and supplementary desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible energetic hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of functioning in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an curt placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Pastry Chef Jobs In Brixton