Pastry Chef Jobs In Bishopsgate
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are held responsible for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and other confections. They can do something in a variety of food industries and will usually be a allowance of a larger team of chefs. Pastry Chef Jobs In Bishopsgate
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef for our client to be answerable for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing new recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should be stranded on baking and be inspired to Make masterpieces that go higher than our customers’ expectations.
To be well-to-do in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Pastry Chef Jobs In Bishopsgate
Responsibilities Of Pastry Chef Jobs In Bishopsgate:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising in the way of being of the dispensation and sous chefs to ensure a wealthy working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and additional kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by in imitation of a set recipe.
- Developing new recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting like customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the collection of baking ingredients.
- Ordering additional supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience functioning within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative attainment with artistic faculty in decorating cakes and extra desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible involved hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of dynamic in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Pastry Chef Jobs In Bishopsgate