Pastry Chef Jobs In Bedford Park
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are blamed for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and other confections. They can produce an effect in a variety of food industries and will usually be a allowance of a larger team of chefs. Pastry Chef Jobs In Bedford Park
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef for our client to be held responsible for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing further recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should glorify baking and be inspired to Make masterpieces that go beyond our customers’ expectations.
To be booming in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Pastry Chef Jobs In Bedford Park
Responsibilities Of Pastry Chef Jobs In Bedford Park:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising later than the running and sous chefs to ensure a rich working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by behind a set recipe.
- Developing further recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting like customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the buildup of baking ingredients.
- Ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High studious diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience enthusiastic within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative ability with artistic capacity in decorating cakes and further desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible keen hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of committed in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Pastry Chef Jobs In Bedford Park