Pastry Chef Jobs In Beckton
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are responsible for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and additional confections. They can decree in a variety of food industries and will usually be a part of a larger team of chefs. Pastry Chef Jobs In Beckton
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef for our client to be blamed for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing new recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should revere baking and be inspired to create masterpieces that go higher than our customers’ expectations.
To be successful in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Pastry Chef Jobs In Beckton
Responsibilities Of Pastry Chef Jobs In Beckton:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising considering the paperwork and sous chefs to ensure a booming working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and further kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by later a set recipe.
- Developing further recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting past customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the heap of baking ingredients.
- Ordering further supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High educational diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience vigorous within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative exploit with artistic knack in decorating cakes and extra desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible in force hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of on the go in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Pastry Chef Jobs In Beckton