Pastry Chef Jobs In Anerley
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are responsible for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and new confections. They can do something in a variety of food industries and will usually be a allocation of a larger team of chefs. Pastry Chef Jobs In Anerley
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef for our client to be liable for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing new recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should be in flames about baking and be inspired to create masterpieces that go greater than our customers’ expectations.
To be flourishing in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Pastry Chef Jobs In Anerley
Responsibilities Of Pastry Chef Jobs In Anerley:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising bearing in mind the dealing out and sous chefs to ensure a well-to-do working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by following a set recipe.
- Developing other recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting subsequently customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the heap of baking ingredients.
- Ordering additional supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High literary diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience enthusiastic within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative ability with artistic power in decorating cakes and supplementary desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible effective hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of involved in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Pastry Chef Jobs In Anerley