Pastry Chef Jobs In Aldersbrook
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are responsible for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and further confections. They can bill in a variety of food industries and will usually be a allowance of a larger team of chefs. Pastry Chef Jobs In Aldersbrook
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef for our client to be held responsible for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing new recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should love baking and be inspired to create masterpieces that go higher than our customers’ expectations.
To be rich in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Pastry Chef Jobs In Aldersbrook
Responsibilities Of Pastry Chef Jobs In Aldersbrook:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising like the dispensation and sous chefs to ensure a successful working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and further kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by taking into account a set recipe.
- Developing additional recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting subsequent to customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the heap of baking ingredients.
- Ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High studious diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience vigorous within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative finishing with artistic capability in decorating cakes and further desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible enthusiastic hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of in action in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Pastry Chef Jobs In Aldersbrook