Pastry Chef Jobs In Addiscombe
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are held responsible for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and new confections. They can acquit yourself in a variety of food industries and will usually be a portion of a larger team of chefs. Pastry Chef Jobs In Addiscombe
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef for our client to be held responsible for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing further recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should be crazy about baking and be inspired to create masterpieces that go on top of our customers’ expectations.
To be flourishing in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Pastry Chef Jobs In Addiscombe
Responsibilities Of Pastry Chef Jobs In Addiscombe:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising taking into consideration the executive and sous chefs to ensure a successful working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and extra kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by with a set recipe.
- Developing new recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting behind customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the increase of baking ingredients.
- Ordering extra supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience involved within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative ability with artistic capacity in decorating cakes and further desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible dynamic hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of full of zip in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Pastry Chef Jobs In Addiscombe