Pastry Chef Jobs In Acton Green
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are answerable for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and new confections. They can undertaking in a variety of food industries and will usually be a allowance of a larger team of chefs. Pastry Chef Jobs In Acton Green
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef for our client to be held responsible for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing new recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should venerate baking and be inspired to create masterpieces that go beyond our customers’ expectations.
To be affluent in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Pastry Chef Jobs In Acton Green
Responsibilities Of Pastry Chef Jobs In Acton Green:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising with the meting out and sous chefs to ensure a thriving working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by when a set recipe.
- Developing new recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting when customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the stock of baking ingredients.
- Ordering additional supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience lively within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative realization with artistic capacity in decorating cakes and extra desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible functioning hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of dynamic in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Pastry Chef Jobs In Acton Green