Pastry cook Jobs In World’s End
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are liable for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and additional confections. They can act out in a variety of food industries and will usually be a allowance of a larger team of chefs. Pastry chef Jobs In World’s End
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: HP5
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef to be responsible for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing extra recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should love baking and be inspired to Make masterpieces that go over our customers’ expectations. Pastry cook Jobs In World’s End
To be thriving in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
Responsibilities Of Pastry cook Jobs In World’s End:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising behind the supervision and sous chefs to ensure a wealthy working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and additional kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by in imitation of a set recipe.
- Developing supplementary recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting later than customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the accrual of baking ingredients.
- Ordering other supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience operational within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative feat with artistic capacity in decorating cakes and further desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible involved hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of energetic in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Pastry chef Jobs In World’s End