Pastry chef Jobs In Wooburn Common
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are held responsible for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and other confections. They can play a role in a variety of food industries and will usually be a part of a larger team of chefs. Pastry chef Jobs In Wooburn Common
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: HP5
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef to be liable for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing further recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should glorify baking and be inspired to Make masterpieces that go greater than our customers’ expectations. Pastry chef Jobs In Wooburn Common
To be well-to-do in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
Responsibilities Of Pastry chef Jobs In Wooburn Common:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising in the same way as the paperwork and sous chefs to ensure a thriving working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by later a set recipe.
- Developing further recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting as soon as customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the buildup of baking ingredients.
- Ordering additional supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High literary diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience working within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative triumph with artistic capacity in decorating cakes and additional desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible enthusiastic hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of functional in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Pastry chef Jobs In Wooburn Common