Pastry chef Jobs In Winchmore Hill
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are answerable for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and new confections. They can do its stuff in a variety of food industries and will usually be a portion of a larger team of chefs. Pastry cook Jobs In Winchmore Hill
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: HP5
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef to be liable for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing further recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should respect baking and be inspired to create masterpieces that go higher than our customers’ expectations. Pastry chef Jobs In Winchmore Hill
To be well-off in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
Responsibilities Of Pastry cook Jobs In Winchmore Hill:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising like the supervision and sous chefs to ensure a thriving working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by taking into consideration a set recipe.
- Developing other recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting behind customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the accrual of baking ingredients.
- Ordering further supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience working within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative expertise with artistic facility in decorating cakes and supplementary desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of dynamic in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Pastry chef Jobs In Winchmore Hill