Pastry chef Jobs In Chalfont St Peter
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are liable for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and further confections. They can acquit yourself in a variety of food industries and will usually be a ration of a larger team of chefs. Pastry chef Jobs In Chalfont St Peter
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: HP5
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef to be held responsible for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing other recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should honor baking and be inspired to create masterpieces that go higher than our customers’ expectations. Pastry cook Jobs In Chalfont St Peter
To be rich in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
Responsibilities Of Pastry cook Jobs In Chalfont St Peter:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising past the executive and sous chefs to ensure a well-off working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and extra kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by in the manner of a set recipe.
- Developing new recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting later customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the collection of baking ingredients.
- Ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High educational diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience enthusiastic within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative attainment with artistic capability in decorating cakes and supplementary desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of on the go in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Pastry chef Jobs In Chalfont St Peter