Pastry chef Jobs In Aldbury
Pastry chefs, also known as dessert chefs, are responsible for creating an assortment of desserts, including pastries, cookies, and extra confections. They can work in a variety of food industries and will usually be a allocation of a larger team of chefs. Pastry chef Jobs In Aldbury
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: HP5
Salary Rate: £12 -£13 per hour
We are looking for a creative pastry chef to be answerable for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing extra recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should worship baking and be inspired to create masterpieces that go over our customers’ expectations. Pastry cook Jobs In Aldbury
To be thriving in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
Responsibilities Of Pastry cook Jobs In Aldbury:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising in imitation of the direction and sous chefs to ensure a thriving working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and new kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by in imitation of a set recipe.
- Developing new recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting with customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the growth of baking ingredients.
- Ordering other supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma.
- Post-secondary training at a culinary institution.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience lively within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative capability with artistic capacity in decorating cakes and new desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible involved hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of in force in a fast-paced, production environment.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Pastry cook Jobs In Aldbury