Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Queen Street
Mobile Machine Operative supervises and admit the operation of machines to transport, excavate, grade, level, and compact sand, earth, gravel, and same materials, drive piles into the field and lay surfaces of asphalt, concrete and chippings, and play a part other mobile machines. Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Queen Street
Job Title: Mobile Machine Operative
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RM1
Salary Rate: £18k to 19k per annum
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Mobile Machine Operative in the RM1 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Queen Street
Responsibilities Of Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Queen Street
- fixes any indispensable extensions onto the robot and loads machine once asphalt, concrete, bitumen, tar, stone chippings, or any other required materials;
- manipulates levers, pedals, and switches to maneuver the vehicle, regulate angle and zenith of blades, buckets, and hammers, and starts conveyor, suction, or water spraying system;
- watches operation and removes any likely obstacle or obstructions;
- directs refilling of machine hopper and repeats operations as necessary;
- cleans, oils, and greases machine and carries out teen repairs.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Combination of extra education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to play and communicate competently with others.
- Proficiency afterward hand tools.
- Willing to work repetitive tasks for extended periods.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Queen Street