Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Petteridge
Mobile Machine Operative supervises and believe the operation of machines to transport, excavate, grade, level, and compact sand, earth, gravel, and similar materials, drive piles into the auditorium and lay surfaces of asphalt, concrete and chippings, and comport yourself other mobile machines. Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Petteridge
Job Title: Mobile Machine Operative
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RM1
Salary Rate: £18k to 19k per annum
Staff Direct is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Mobile Machine Operative in the RM1 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Petteridge
Responsibilities Of Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Petteridge
- fixes any vital extensions onto the robot and profusion machine next asphalt, concrete, bitumen, tar, stone chippings, or any supplementary required materials;
- manipulates levers, pedals, and switches to maneuver the vehicle, regulate angle and peak of blades, buckets, and hammers, and starts conveyor, suction, or water spraying system;
- watches operation and removes any likely obstacle or obstructions;
- directs refilling of machine hopper and repeats operations as necessary;
- cleans, oils, and greases robot and carries out pubescent repairs.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Combination of extra education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to fake and communicate with ease with others.
- Proficiency following hand tools.
- Willing to conduct yourself repetitive tasks for lengthy periods.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Petteridge